ADVERTISING DOCUMENTS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING UPDATED!
We believe we have put together one of the most comprehensive and functional packages for your advertising needs, giving you a wide range of options to promote your products, whether you’re a solo creator or a big name company; we’re all part of the same community.
A number of the benefits of advertising in Old School Quarterly include:
- Full color advertising for all in digital and print options.
- Consumers get to choose the product format they desire, increasing purchase of product.
- Global reach in both electronic and print distribution using Print On Demand (POD) technology.
- No limited inventory only available within specific territories.
- A long-tail approach to brand awareness for advertisers.
- Complimentary trackable hyperlinks driving traffic to advertiser-selected destination URLS.
As bonuses, advertisers within the magazine also get:
- Complementary web-based advertising at OldSchoolQuarterly.com and our sister site OSRToday.com.
- Complimentary Advertiser Index at OldSchoolQuarterly.com showing adverts on the web indexed by issue.
- Complimentary electronic copy of each issue advertised in, distributed through OneBookShelf’s DriveThruRPG and RPGNow.
- Access to ad design services.
If you are interested in advertising with Old School Quarterly, please download our current Advertising Kit (PDF) to view details on rates, placement and special promotions that are available. You may also click on the image above to download the PDF.
Advertising Deadlines from the Advertising Kit have been reposted here for easy reference:
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’OSQ Ad Request’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Company Name’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Job Title’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Telephone Number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Advertising Issue’ type=’select’ options=’Issue 0 (Fall 2015),Issue 1 (Winter 2015),Issue 2 (Spring 2016),Issue 3 (Summer 2016),Issue 4 (Fall 2016)’/][contact-field label=’Advertising Query’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]